Saturday, July 31, 2010

TPC Stamps!

I loves all those nice, unique stamps I saw from the scrapbook magazines which most of them are either out of stock or I couldn't find in Singapore. Stamps are re-usable, versatile and easy to maintain and they looks great on most of the projects like cards.

The following are some on sale which I like personally.


Do feel free to drop me a mail @ lepapier@ymail.com if you are interested in any of these stamps.



1) The Paper Company - "Jungle" Clear Stamps

4.25" x 9.5"
Price: SGD19.90


2) The Paper Company - "Whimsical Birds" Clear Stamps
Price : SGD19.90




3) The Paper Company - "Travel World" Clear Stamps
Price: SGD19.90


4) The Paper Company - "Travel Journey" Clear Stamps
Price: SGD19.90



5) The Paper Company - "Birds" Clear Stamps
Price : SGD19.90



No comments:

Post a Comment